In this role you will deploy and support enterprise level virtualization and SAN infrastructure. You will also interact with customers, understanding their requirements and helping them solve problems.
Genesee County, MI
2nd Shift (Sunday - Thursday, 4:00 pm - midnight)
Please note that all personnel are eligible for a 5% annual merit bonus paid quarterly, up to 3.5% 401K contribution, PTO, paid holidays, medical insurance and more.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience, which can include Windows systems administration and Cloud administration.
- A minimum of 2 years' hands-on experience on AWS, Azure or another cloud host.
- You must have solid experience with virtualization such as VMware or Hyper-V.
- You must have familiarity with back-up, disaster recovery and monitoring
- You must have a foundation in coding or scripting to aid with automating routine tasks
- Our client works in a swarming model in which all technical personnel shift from cloud to network to deployment/client services every three months. There is no silo-ing in this company.
- You will need to adhere to our client's change control and change management processes, which ensure that deployments and updates never fail.
- Developing an understanding of when to escalate an issue (push the panic button) will be very important in this role.
- All technical personnel must have strong communication skills and must enjoy talking with customers. Our client places an emphasis on being client-focused, and therefore requires all personnel to engage with customers as needed.