You will work on a large evergreen maintenance project in an enterprise data management center. The team needs to scale up to perform a substantial amount of operational end of life hardware replacements across multiple sites.
Syracuse-Rochester-Ithaca area, NY
$35/hour to $45/hour, depending on experience.
For the duration of this contract, you will be a direct-hire employee of Stout Systems. As an employee of Stout Systems you will be eligible for medical, dental and vision insurance, long term disability insurance, life insurance and paid holidays.
The initial commitment for this contract will be six months, but there is a very high likelihood that the project will be extended to 12 or even 18 months in duration.
- You must have good experience with Cisco switches, routers, wireless access points and other network hardware.
- You must have a general understanding of network topology and principles.
- Experience with Palo Alto Firewall
- You will replace hardware such as switches, routers and wireless access points as part of an end-of-life replacement program.
- You will also perform 2019 hardware maintenance.
- You will perform basic configuration tasks.
- You will ship network devices to remote locations and coordinate installation with local staff.