Our client is a nonprofit research and consulting organization that serves government health insurers, health foundations, and other nonprofit clients that focus on health and health care. Work will be performed on an existing web portal (which was developed in Drupal) that is available to medical service providers.
Ann Arbor, MI or remote
We are open to someone who works remotely, but would highly prefer someone that is in the Eastern Time Zone due to work schedules and the necessity to be available during the hours that the rest of the project team is working.
$33/hour to $48/hour, depending on experience.
For the duration of this contract, you will be a direct-hire employee of Stout Systems. As an employee of Stout Systems you will be eligible for medical, dental and vision insurance, long term disability insurance, life insurance and paid holidays.
The anticipated need for this resource is for 16-20 hours/week for 4-6 months.
- Minimum 2 years' experience with developing web applications using Drupal 7 and 8.
- Experience with Drupal custom modules development, hooks, and APIs.
- Well versed in Installation, updates, patches, and deployment.
- Experience working with Linux/Centos/Apache
- Experience with GIT repositories and managing version controls
- Experience with Bootstrap 3
- Experience with JIRA
- Setting up local/dev/staging/production environments.
- Debugging, testing, and identifying gaps.
- Full Stack Experience
- The application you will be working on serves small practices of 15 or fewer health care clinicians, with a focus on those located in medically-underserved areas, health professional shortage areas, and rural locations.
You will be developing enhancements for this application.