In this role, you will lead a team, building knowledge and capabilities in parallel with solving real world problems.
For the right candidate, this role is available as a remote/telecommute.
Commensurate with experience.
Relocation assistance is available in some circumstances.
Ideally, you will have a Master's degree in Engineering, Perception Systems or Robotics
- 5 or more years of experience in field robotics technology development
- Experience in computer vision and machine learning
- Deep expertise in how to get the maximum performance out of a machine learning application
- Strong communication skills and the ability to coordinate development and testing across a complete solution team
- Ability to travel up 25% of the time
- PhD in field robotics or machine learning related degree
- Experience with FPGAs
- Experience with Nvidia hardware set