The Business Analyst will focus primarily on helping our client's internal groups through requirements elicitation for business and office automation applications.
$65K to $80K
Please note: In some cases, our client elects to engage candidates in a contract-to-hire model. If this applies to you, you would be an employee of Stout Systems for approximately 6 months and then convert to employment with our customer.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in a Business Analyst role.
- Experience eliciting, analyzing, developing and documenting requirements, including functional requirements, business requirements, workflows and use cases.
- Proven ability to effectively discuss and translate complex requirements concepts across a diverse set of business and technical stakeholders and team members.
- An excellent ability to differentiate between essential requirements and merely nice-to-have requirements.
- Ability to assist with Project Management
- Deliver business solutions that meet/exceed external and internal customer expectations.
- Assist users in developing business rules and high-level business process requirements.
- Ensure project deadlines and deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Help team members to meet/exceed performance expectations.
- Prepare, maintain and enhance all systems, applications and supporting documentation.
- Provide user training, software and system orientation, and operational training.