You will leverage your knowledge and experience to guide our client in the use of SAP systems and processes related to their strategic goals.
Syracuse-Rochester-Ithaca area, NY
This role is not available as a remote/telecommute. Relocation assistance may be offered on a case-by-case basis.
This role will have a travel component expected to be 20% to 25%. Travel will typically peak when new sites within the company are first being analyzed for the SAP transformation. You must be able to travel without restriction both domestically and internationally.
Up to $120K for an exceptional-fit candidate
In addition to salary, our client offers a target 10% bonus for this role plus excellent benefits.
Bachelor's degree in Operations or a related discipline
- Experience with SAP ECC 6.0
- Strong experience with SAP in a manufacturing business
- Minimum 3 years' SAP implementation experience
- At least 1 full life-cycle implementation in an SAP functional analyst role
- Experience developing functional and technical specifications and test plans
- You will serve as a Functional Analyst in the SAP Operations team supporting the business in the testing, implementation, and support of SAP focusing on the Master Data and Quality Management.
- You will deliver 3rd level module support, working independently and closely with the other SAP team members to solve issues.
- You will coordinate with the Subject Matter Experts from multiple sites globally on testing strategies and techniques for business process enhancements and improvements.
- This role comes with an opportunity to grow professionally, functionally, technically and personally in an efficient and collaborative team atmosphere.