In this role, you will operate and may act as lead person in a team environment. You will also provide technical consultation and knowledge base for robotics and automation.
East Moline, Illinois - part of Quad Cities area of IL/IA
Commensurate with experience.
Relocation assistance is available in some circumstances.
Bachelor's degree in an Engineering/Technology discipline
- Experience developing/implementing a robotics/automation strategy in a manufacturing setting (electrical, mechanical, welding, hydraulics, etc.)
- Experience with automated multi-arm robotic systems
- 3+ years of experience in system startup and debug, integration, operation and troubleshooting of robotic manufacturing cells
- 3+ years of experience with offline robot programming, PLC and ladder logic
- 3+ years of experience with line/process design, material presentation, cycles of imbalance and visual management tools
- 3+ years of experience with engineering systems, tools and databases
- Knowledge of manufacturing/distribution processes, tooling, tool design, quality, total preventative maintenance and facilities
- Familiarity with Fanuc robotic systems with assembly, material handling, GMAW, laser welding and resistance welding
- Experience leading cross-functional teams in a manufacturing environment