Additionally, you will monitor all events that occur within our client's ERP environment to ensure normal operations and to detect and escalate exception conditions, while ensuring that the level of service capacity and availability matches or exceeds the current and future needs of the business.
Raleigh, NC area
This role has a 10% travel requirement.
Commensurate with experience.
Our client offers excellent benefits.
Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 10 years' experience which must include implementation of many integration projects at an enterprise level in an engineering industry
- Minimum of 10 years' experience implementing end-to-end enterprise applications such as ERP systems, call center software, cloud-based solutions, etc.
- Experience as the principal functional resource for areas such as customer service, sales and distribution, plant maintenance, or finance and controlling modules
- Demonstrated ability to lead the teams as the enterprise solutions architect on multiple parallel running projects
- Experience and working knowledge of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Knowledgeable in the area of one or more project implementation methodologies such as Agile, RAD and Waterfall
- Experience with SAP implementations
- In this role you will manage demand, projects and support of multiple production IT enterprise applications
- You will guide teams through proper requirements analysis and functional design for new solutions.
- You will monitor, measure, report and review current performance of services and components in the enterprise IT environment to ensure IT capacity meets business demands.
- You will define an end-to-end provisioning process facilitating automation wherever possible
- You will enforce information security procedures as well as compliance to Quality ISEC and data privacy regulations