In this role you will work closely with senior and executive level stakeholders in a fast-paced dynamic environment to communicate progress and vision and to facilitate solution buy-in.
LOCATION AND TRAVEL
Raleigh, NC area
This role has a 10% travel requirement.
Commensurate with experience.
Our client offers excellent benefits.
Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Extensive knowledge of healthcare industries and processes
- 10+ years' overall project and program management experience. You should have significant experience interacting with technology providers and customers.
- 10+ years' experience working with external or internal customers to understand their needs and translate them into into technical solutions. You should be skilled at managing customer expectations through effective demand and delivery management.
- Strong foundation of Project Management Methodologies
- Our client is strongly interested in finding a candidate who has worked on IT related projects in the ERP, CRM, Mobility, Cloud or IoT area
- Experience working in a regulated environment (FDA, ISO , etc.)
- Experience managing co-located teams and global virtual teams
- Any of the following certifications: PMP, Lean, Agile, Scrum. ITIL Framework
- In this role you will help drive strategic direction in our client's Enterprise Services unit.
- You will be tasked with providing extremely good insight regarding the direction the healthcare market and enterprise service business and technology are heading.
- You will help our client provide the platform to grow the business in the area of Business Relationship Management for Healthcare IT.