In addition to other responsibilities, you will design, deploy, and maintain a wide area network of several thousand 4G connected Windows 10 computer systems.
Ann Arbor, MI
Up to $90K (commensurate with skills and experience)
This role consists of regular business hours Monday - Friday.
Our client offers:
* 401k Plan with employer match
* Company Profit Sharing
* Insurance Plans for Medical, Vision, Dental
* Paid Holiday leave, vacation, and personal time
Bachelor's degree in Network Engineering or a similar discipline
- Technical leadership skills including designing infrastructure, creating project plans and leading a team through implementation. In this role, you will be coordinating a team of 3 technicians.
- Experience with Windows OS from 7 to 10
- Experience working in a software delivery/release environment, which would include such things as interacting with the software development team, administering a code repository, etc.
- Experience in a cloud hosted environment
- Experience with network management and disaster recovery tools.
WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- Experience with kiosk and embedded software
- Good understanding of remote software update
- Some Linux experience (at home or on the job)
- Mobile device management including policy enforcement, managing applications, WiFi and cell settings, managing remote connections, kiosk software features, etc.
- Help with the design, deployment, and maintenance of a wide area network of several thousand 4G connected Windows 10 computer systems.
- Contribute to improvements in IT security within the company.
- Help improve and maintain our client's phone, network and computer systems to enable better delivery of remote services
- Contribute to the creation and management of disaster recovery infrastructure that includes redundancy, data backup, and backup for remote services applications.
- Address issues experienced by our client's technicians as they deliver remote services.