This position has great growth potential for someone who wants to advance within the organization In 2018, 25% of the staff were promoting into roles that were either higher paying or of greater interest to the individuals.
Either of our client's locations in Ann Arbor or western Wayne County.
Up to 60K plus up to 5% bonus issued in quarterly increments
YOUR BASIC PROFILE
- 1 to 3 years' experience working for a managed service provider
- An understanding of AWS, Azure or Virtual Private Cloud solutions
- Experience working on the Windows platform in areas such as deploying SQL Server or VMWare
AND ONE OF THE FOLLOWING
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or computer networking
- Programming or scripting experience, whether academic or otherwise. For example, you may have written code for personal projects or Web sites.
- Experience automating repetitive tasks using DevOps tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, etc.
- A very strong interested and enthusiasm for learning how to write code to automate repetitive tasks
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy talking with customers. You recognize that when customers are experiencing service outages, they can be snippy. You don't take it personally, and with your excellent communication skills, you handle the situation in a way that satisfies the customer and places you and the company in a good light.