The ideal candidate will have a background as either a data architect, an application architect or a solutions architect within a mid to large sized enterprise. To be considered for this role, candidates must have extensive experience working on or leading an Architecture Review Board (ARB).
$120K to $135K commensurate with experience.
This role is eligible for a bonus up to 7.5%, excellent benefits, a flexible schedule and occasional telecommuting.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field. Please note that equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 8+ years of progressive experience with at least 2 years in an architecture role in data, solutions or applications
- Experience in a mid to large sized enterprise in a relevant role
- Extensive experience on an Architecture Review Board (ARB) with strong knowledge of architecture review processes and activities
- Highly effective communication skills at all levels of the organization, both technical and non-technical
- Knowledge of Agile and Lean
- Broadly knowledgeable in major aspects of IT operations, such as project management, systems development, systems analysis and design, budget administration, etc.
- Familiar with IT processes, standards and methodologies such as ITIL, PMP, and so forth
- Experience with mobility infrastructure and support solutions
- Your primary responsibility in this role will be to lead the architecture review board activities to include best practices and tools used by the architects throughout the enterprise. You will ensure that processes and standards are revised and refreshed regularly to adhere to best practices. You will maintain roadmaps and monitor technology advances to ensure solutions are continuously improved.