In this role, you will take on migration and integration projects such as moving the acquired company into our client's mail system. You will also help out with day-to-day ticket resolution.
For the right candidate, this role is available as a direct-hire position. You will grow into additional duties and responsibilities as the project comes to a conclusion.
Syracuse-Rochester-Ithaca area, NY
This role is not available as a remote or telecommute opportunity.
On contract, $35 to $45/hour commensurate with experience. For the duration of the contract, you will be an employee of Stout Systems and eligible for Stout's benefits including health, dental and vision insurance.
For direct-hire, $77K to $96K, possibly higher for an exceptional candidate. Our client offers generous benefits.
- 5+ years' general Windows systems administration experience
- Strong experience with Microsoft Exchange and Exchange Online
- Experience with Office365, Skype for Business (Lync) and Microsoft Teams
- Experience with Active Directory and Azure AD
- Solid PowerShell scripting experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows DNS, HTTP/S, LDAP, PXE, DHCP, TFTP
- Strong experience managing your own projects as to deliverables and timelines
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with one or more Mobile Device Management (MDM) platforms
- Experience with configuring and managing e-mail gateways such as IronPort/CES, Barracuda, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Identity Manager
- Experience with Federated Services (ADFS/SAML)
- Experience with Microsoft SCCM, SCORCH and/or SCOM