Our client is a custom CAD application developer working with architects, engineers, facilities planners and other professionals. This is an excellent opportunity to learn new skills and grow professionally.
Swartz Creek, MI
This is not available as a remote/telecommute role. Relocation candidates will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Up to $80K plus generous benefit package including health, disability, 401k matching retirement, vacation and paid holidays
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a professional software development organization using C# in the Visual Studio IDE
- Strong SQL query writing skills
- Desktop application development in WPF
- Experience with C++ programming
- Experience writing or consuming REST APIs
- Experience with Source Control, Continuous Integration, Unit Testing
- Exposure to Cloud technologies
- BIM/CAD experience (AutoCAD, Revit, MicroStation)
- Applicants should be able to work independently given priority direction but also possess strong research skills to overcome technical barriers as they arise.
- The existing team has deep domain knowledge in CAD and other data formats, so the ability to collaborate on projects is crucial to success.
- Our ideal candidate is a constant learner who enjoys taking on something new because of the way it stretches your mind and opens it to new possibilities