The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in working with C++. This is a great opportunity to learn about the latest in design and programming in C++.
Ann Arbor, MI
$35 - $45/hour. This is a 1 to 2 year contract with the possibility of conversion to direct hire at the end.
During the contracting portion of the role you will be will be an employee of Stout Systems and will be eligible for benefits through Stout Systems.
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Knowledge or strong interest in C++.
- Knowledge or strong interest in Python and Python scientific tools.
- Willingness to work in Fortran.
- Some knowledge or experience with agile development.
- A desire to learn.
- Some experience with C#.
- Some experience with LINQ.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Write tests to define correct behavior using existing Fortran code as a model.
- Design, implement and test features in C++ and Fortran.
- Document design and implementation.
- Configure and manage the continuous integration server.
- Maintain and improve the build process and testing framework (written in Python).
- Investigate new technologies and libraries.