Qualified candidates will have experience in embedded Linux, Android, QNX, VXWorks, FreeBSD or any other POSIX compliant O/S. In this role you will exercise your creativity, problem solving, software development, and customer interaction skills.
Farmington Hills, MI
Occasional travel required.
Up to $100K, commensurate with experience.
Our client offers a very generous benefits package and an attractive work environment.
Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field is preferred but not required
- Demonstrated embedded/low-level know-how for Linux or other microcontrollers
- Excellent C and C++ programming skills and knowledge
- Good knowledge in embedded software development environments and tools including IDE, editors, compilers, linkers, emulators, debuggers, analysis and monitoring tools
- Good knowledge of ARM based microcontrollers
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in small teams
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE
- Automotive experience
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Work with customers on design and implementation of next generation high performance products in areas like automotive infotainment, connected car, autonomous vehicle, etc.