In this role, you will be responsible for managing concurrent projects. To a lesser extent, you will also work actively with clients, helping elicit requirements and develop new business.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Relocation assistance is available for a highly qualified candidate.
$80K-110K, commensurate with skills and experience.
This role is eligible for a bonus.
Our client offers a competitive benefits package. In addition, you may have the opportunity to participate in company ownership when you meet the eligibility requirements.
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Project Manager with experience managing schedules and resources throughout the full software development life cycle.
- Experience with MS Project
- PMP training
- Proven, demonstrated ability to effectively elicit, discuss and translate complex requirements and concepts across a diverse set of business and technical stakeholders as well as team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- PMP certification
- Experience contributing to new business development