This role is open to strong C++ developers with at least two years' professional C++ programming experience.
Farmington Hills, MI
$35/hour to $55/hour commensurate with skills and experience.
Note that this is a six-month contract-to-hire opportunity. You will initially be an employee of Stout Systems working on assignment with our client. Upon completion of the contract phase, you will convert to direct employment with our client.
During the contracting portion of the assignment you will be eligible for Stout Systems' benefits.
Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent degree preferred, but may not be required for highly experienced candidates.
You will part of a team working on developing business logic and HMI software for automotive infotainment systems.
- Excellent knowledge of C++ and the ability to demonstrate it.
- Willing to learn and work on HMIs in Qt
- Experience with Qt or QNX
- Experience working with embedded systems, preferably embedded automotive systems.
- Understanding of the V-model.
- Familiarity with Scrum or Kanban or other agile methods.
- Software integration and build management knowledge.
- Ability to work well with a team.