You will join a large International firm and enjoy a significant opportunity to influence the HR metrics and reporting strategy.
White Plains, NY
This role is not available as a remote/telecommute.
Up to $120K, commensurate with experience.
Our client offers excellent benefits, including the opportunity to travel to national conferences to increase your skills and abilities.
BA/BS degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years' professional experience with a wide variety of analytical methods and data sets, including structured and unstructured.
- Strong interest in research, data, metrics, data visualization and analysis
- 2+ years' experience analyzing data for HR, including implementing or updating a strategy for HR metrics
- 2+ years' experience with Workday Report Writer
- 1+ year's experience with Tableau or Qlik Sense
- You have past experience developing HR metrics and an HR reporting strategy
- You have past experience working with HR information in a large enterprise
- Responsibilities in this role divide roughly into one third data analytics for HR, one third Workday analysis and data manipulation, one third report writing and data visualization.
- Our client is seeking an ambitious, motivated individual who would like to grow within the organization. Formal training, cross-training and promotion from within are a strong part of the company culture.