No two days will be the same as you perform development tasks on several systems, manage large sets of data and work as an analyst to translate business requirements and needs into technical specifications.
Ann Arbor, MI
Commensurate with experience, plus generous benefits.
Please note that in some cases our client prefers to operate in a contract-to-hire model. Should that be the case, you will be an employee of Stout Systems for approximately 6 months and then convert to employment with our customer. As an employee of Stout Systems you will be eligible for medical, dental, vision, long term disability and paid holidays.
Bachelor's of Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-3 years' professional Web development experience
- Good full stack ASP.NET Web development skills
- Good database and SQL query writing skills
- Experience in a systems analyst role eliciting requirements from end users and translating them into technical specifications
- Good skill prioritizing multiple projects as well as skill in task shifting in an effective manner
- Experience with Knockout.js
- You will often be asked to manipulate data to import it into SQL Server or export it from SQL Server. Customer data sets may require some work to establish an ETL paradigm that permits a clean import. You may also need to tweak the existing schema to support ongoing development.