In this role you will report to the director and work in an Agile environment with a team of Software Developers and Business Analysts.
Ann Arbor, MI
$80K to $100K, commensurate with relevancy of skills and experience
Relevant Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required
- Professional experience working with a team of software developers, either as a developer or in a software deployment role.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle and the associated environments (production, staging, test, development).
- Significant experience with AWS cloud computing technologies.
- Experience with cybersecurity best practices, especially as they relate to Cloud hosted applications.
- This role is ideal for someone who would like to grow a career as a Cloud Engineer or DevOps Engineer. Our client envisions providing significant training for the right candidate.
- Experience with Virtual Machine (VM) and container technologies.
- Experience with backup/recovery best practices.
- Experience with installation, configuration, and patch/updates for operating environments.
- You will assist development projects with their Cloud infrastructure and computing resource needs.
- You will serve as the liaison between project development teams and Corporate IT.
- You will work with Corporate IT to configure and manage storage resources required of the project computing environments.
- You will work with Corporate IT to enable host and application monitoring and alerting as needed on a project by project basis.
- You will configure standard project build templates for provisioning new computing resources or associated best of breed technology options.
- You will keep abreast of industry trends and new technology advances that may impact or influence existing and future projects.