Our client builds its sites on Node.js, React, Webpack, GraphQL and Python. They have built an open, service-oriented architecture driven by APIs. Apps run on AWS and Kubernetes, with deployments automated through a Slack bot.
Ann Arbor, MI
Commensurate with experience plus a generous benefit package
Comp Sci degree preferred, but equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a related stack
- Solid server-side development experience with several languages such as Node.js, Java, Go, Python or similar
- Experience with database-backed Web development
- Eager to learn any new languages or frameworks as needed
- Cloud development experience (AWS and Google Cloud preferred)
- Experience with any of the following: Node.js, React, Webpack, GraphQL, Docker
- You will join a distributed technical team that develops public facing Web applications, fee-based services and in-house tools.
- Our client is a well known company with tools that are utilized by millions of users each year.