Our client has re-written a large enterprise application as a multi-tenant SaaS application. In your role, you will primarily be responsible for recommending long-term changes to improve reliability, scalability, performance, and cost. Your time will be divided 50-50 between architecture and development.
Someone who has a varied career including development, architecture, cloud and DevOps would be an excellent fit for this role.
Our client's office is in Saint Paul, MN.
This role is a remote/telecommute opportunity with travel envisioned to be at the 25% level. Candidates in closer geographic proximity to Saint Paul will be slightly favored over those on the east and west coast.
Competitive Salary and Benefits commensurate with experience
- Experience as an architect or chief software engineer
- Has written a multi-tenant SaaS application
- Experience with one or more of the following programming languages: Java, C, C#, C++, Python, Go, or Ruby (you will be working with Java)
- Experience designing distributed systems
- A passion for automation
- Excellent at building relationships which can be leveraged to influence others in the software development organization, including peer architects
- Experience working in an Agile based development team
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery expertise