Along with your development responsibilities, you will assist with technical planning and decision making, help maintain best practices, and provide guidance to junior developers.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Commensurate with experience.
B.S. degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred but not required for an experienced developer
- 7 - 10 years' professional software development experience. A highly skilled developer at the 4-5 year point in their career may be considered, especially if the candidate holds a degree.
- Strong experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong experience with C# and either ASP.NET Web Forms or MVC
- Experience working with large data sets.
- Knowledgeable in Unit Testing.
- Understanding of SQL Server tuning.
- Experience with any of the following: Amazon Web Services, React, Knockout, JQuery, Git, TypeScript.
- Experience with Google Maps, ESRI or Mapnik.