You will work in the cloud services organization of a large, multi-national company. This role offers tremendous opportunity to grow into a manager level role.
Syracuse-Rochester-Ithaca area, NY
This role is not available as a remote or telecommute opportunity.
$65K - $89K plus excellent benefits.
This role is eligible for a bonus up to 10%.
Bachelor's degree plus 3+ years' related experience.
In lieu of a degree, 5-7 years' related experience will be considered.
- 3 - 5 years' progressively more responsible experience in a technical Project Management role (such as IT infrastructure, construction, software development, etc.)
- Proven ability to drive tasks, deliverables and projects through to completion
- Able to inspire co-workers to attain goals and pursue excellence
- Must be proactive, highly driven, career focused and eager to learn and take on more responsibility
- Strong aspirations to grow into increasingly more responsible roles in the same company
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working with a global or multi-site company
- Certification in MS Project, PMP, or ITIL
- Previous hands-on experience with business requirements gathering and analysis
- Strong writing skills to assist with documenting processes and standard operating procedures
- The target for this role is to grow into a manager level role in 18-24 months in which you will lead a service area in the organization.