You will join a fast-paced team working on a SaaS application. Your work will include a nice combination of maintenance, new features and new product development tasks. Our customer is anticipating that it will be awarded several large projects in the coming months, which is driving the need to augment its already busy staff.
Redford, MI along the I-96 corridor near Telegraph Road
This opportunity is not open to telecommuters.
Commensurate with experience.
Note that this is a contract-to-hire opportunity. You would initially be an employee of Stout Systems for a number of months, assigned to a contract with our client, and then you would subsequently convert to direct employment with our client. During the contracting portion of the assignment you will be eligible for Stout Systems benefits.
- At least 1 year of professional project experience with Angular
- Experience writing SQL Server queries
- Strong web development portfolio with sample projects, either personal or professional
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in the Microsoft ASP.NET Web stack would be beneficial, but is not required