Our client's application centers around a searchable database for abstracts. The successful applicant will have experience designing and developing applications across the entire stack, including the front-end, domain logic and data tiers.
Ann Arbor, MI
There is no relocation assistance available for this role. This role is not available as a remote/telecommute.
Up to $76K plus generous benefit package including health and dental insurance, very generous retirement contributions and paid leave, paid life insurance, a casual, collegial work environment, tuition assistance and professional development opportunities.
Bachelor's degree in a computer-related major from an accredited institution or training in C# or Java from a rigorous coding bootcamp
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a full time programmer in a professional environment.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience working with a compiled language (either C# or Java).
- Experience working in a Linux environment.
- Experience consuming web services (REST, JSON, XML, etc.).
- Experience with source control (Git, Subversion).
- Strong ability to adapt quickly and a willingness to learning new things.
- Well-versed in user interface design.
- Experience with any functional programming language, especially Scala.
- Experience with Vue.js.
- Experience with Devops tools such as Jenkins, Hudson and Docker.
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Ingres or Elasticsearch.
- Experience with GraphQL.
- This role presents tremendous technical and career growth opportunity. You will have the opportunity to learn many new skills on the job while enjoying a supportive and encouraging culture.