In this role you will lead a team of highly proficient developers, contribute on the technical side, and ensure that projects meet all technical and business requirements.
Ann Arbor, MI
Note: This role is not available for remote/telecommute.
$120K - $150K, commensurate with skills and experience.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience working with Java applications and a variety of Java frameworks, including Spring and JSF.
- Highly knowledgeable in object oriented programming.
- Experience working with multiple databases.
- Experience as a technical team lead.
- Must be able to communicate well with business leaders.
- Must be self-motivated and able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience or knowledge of HL7 and FHIR interface languages such as Rhapsody or Mirth.
- This is a hands-on, technical role in which you will be able to work on several healthcare projects such as Java based web applications for public health, clinical decision support tools, EHR integration, and mobile applications.