In this role you will contribute to the analytical and programming components of health-care research projects. Our client's work impacts the lives of millions.
Ann Arbor, MI
This opportunity is not available as a remote/telecommute.
70-90K depending on skills and experience
Excellent benefits including an unusually large contribution to your retirement savings (10% of your base salary) and generous PTO
- 5+ years of programming experience using SQL-based technologies including designing and developing transactional databases for Web or Windows applications
- Proficiency in MS SQL 2012 and T-SQL
- Experience optimizing complex stored procedures, triggers, and functions along with performance tuning and testing.
- Able to analyze and translate user requirements into implementation designs
NICE TO HAVE
- You worked for a non-profit.
- You understand statistical concepts.
- You have been exposed to HL7, FHIR, 21CFR Part 11 or healthcare research.
- Our client is a not-for-profit organization which strives to improve clinical practices, patient outcomes, and health-related public policy through research projects in the United States and internationally.
- In this role you will analyze user requirements and translate them into implementation designs and technical specifications.
- You will design and develop database structures, write stored procedures and triggers, and optimize databases to improve performance.
- Explore new technology and tools on a continuous basis, develop and utilize leadership skills, and take initiative in leading new data-related projects