You will join the The Technology Asset Management (TAM) organization of a large International firm. Although your initial focus will be on Telecom Expense Management (TEM), you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in other areas including IT Asset Management (ITAM), Sourcing, and Procurement.
Our client has offices around the country, so you may be able to work on site in a variety of locations. 100% remote candidates will also be considered.
In either case, you will be required to travel approximately 3X annually for approximately 1 week at a time for team meetings.
Up to $60-75K, commensurate with experience.
Our client offers excellent benefits.
BA/BS degree in business or IT.
- This is an entry level professional position ideal for someone who is 1 to 2 years out of college.
- The ideal candidates will have experience as a research analyst in accounting, procurement or a related field and will have conducted research, analyzed the data and developed reports.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Able to work with large data sets.
- Personal characteristics: career oriented, flexible, curious, ambitious.
- Experience with Telecom and Purchasing Portals and Incident Management Tools
- Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting invoices, telecom usage reports, telecom tariff plans/schedules, open order reports and other technology asset management related data
- This role will have a focus on Telecom. You will proactively optimize telecom spend through use of various TEM tools to identify and act on opportunities.
- You will continuously manage the telecom high-usage program to identify and effectively address abnormal costly usage patterns.
- Develop and deliver TEM trend analysis reports that track the effectiveness of programs implemented to control and/or reduce telecom expenses
- Along with the focus on TEM, you will learn about ITAM and TAM as you support other team members in heavy work/overflow times.
- You will manage and administer the Enterprise IT purchasing process, including issuing POs.
- You will manage and resolve Enterprise IT related vendor payment issues.
- You will manage and administer an IT Contracts Database, providing user training as required.