In this role, your time will be spent working on both hardware and firmware.
Ann Arbor, MI
$85K to $110K, commensurate with skills and experience
Our client offers competitive benefits including a 401k plan with employer match and company profit sharing.
- Thorough knowledge of the C programming language
- Knowledgeable in the area of hardware design and components including MPUs, UART, CAN, LIN, A/D, D/A converters, RAM/Flash memories, etc.
- Experience with circuit board design including processors, power supplies, communication, and analog and digital electronic circuits
- Examples of hardware experience might include:
*Created a schematic with a microprocessor and I/O (maybe with a power supply)
*Had a PCB board built from the schematic (you would not have necessarily done the PCB layout)
*Debugged a PCB
WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- Experience developing products using the ARM family of processors
- Experience with EMI/EMC testing
- Familiar with Onboard Diagnostics (OBD) and Automotive diagnostic protocols
- Familiar with the SAE J2534 specification
- Familiar with USB, Bluetooth and Wifi connections
- In this role you will produce high quality automotive diagnostic and inspection products.