Candidates who fit several different profiles may be a good fit for this role.
- You have Qt and embedded systems development experience.
- You have Qt development experience on a mobile phone.
--You have any HMI development experience for an automotive embedded system.
Farmington Hills, MI
Up to $110K commensurate with skills and experience
Note that in some cases our client prefers to engage candidates in a six-month contract-to-hire. If that were to be the case, you would initially be an employee of Stout Systems working on assignment with our client. During the contracting portion of the assignment you would be eligible for Stout Systems' benefits. Upon completion of the contract phase, you would convert to direct employment with our client.
Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent degree preferred, but may not be required for highly experienced candidates.
You will part of a team working on developing HMI software for automotive infotainment systems.
- Excellent knowledge of C++ and the ability to demonstrate it.
- Experience with Qt in an embedded automotive environment.
- For the right candidate. Qt experience on a mobile phone would be acceptable.
- Or, for the right candidate, HMI experience other than Qt in an automotive environment would be acceptable.
- Experience with QNX.
- Understanding of the V-model.
- Familiarity with Scrum or Kanban or other agile methods.
- Software integration and build management knowledge.
- Ability to work well with a team.