The ideal candidate will have varied experience in the application layer, will be a quick learner, and will be able to come up to speed quickly on new projects.
For the right candidate, this could start out with one week on site and then the majority of the remainder of the work performed remotely.
$50/hour to $65/hour commensurate with experience.
If you do not have a contracting corporation (LLC, S corp or C corp), you may be required to become a temporary employee of Stout Systems.
- Strong C++ development skills on Linux
- You have worked on a variety of embedded systems assignment.
- You have experience working on contract assignments.
- This work will be done within Qt.
- One project will have an LCD, one will not.
- One project will be for the IoT and will be deployed in the cloud, so familiarity with AWS and MQTT will be helpful (but not required).