In this role you will collaborate with a team of highly proficient developers, contribute to gathering and analyzing customer requirements, and help ensure that projects meet all technical and business requirements.
Ann Arbor, MI
Note: This role is not available for remote/telecommute.
$90K - $110K, commensurate with skills and experience.
Our customer provides excellent benefits.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or an equivalent field
- 5+ years' experience working as a full stack Java developer utilizing a variety of Java frameworks such as Spring and JSF.
- Highly knowledgeable in object oriented programming.
- Excellent communication skills with a desire to interact with clients and business leaders.
- Must be self-motivated and able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience or knowledge of HL7 and FHIR interface languages such as Rhapsody or Mirth.
- This is a hands-on, technical role in which you will be able to work on varied healthcare Java based web applications for public health, clinical decision support tools, EHR integration, and mobile applications.