With expertise in design strategy, technology and brand, our client's team of visual and UX experts takes a human-centered approach to create beautiful and meaningful brand experiences.
Farmington Hills, MI
$80K to $90K, commensurate with skills and experience
Bachelor's degree in Web Development and Design, Computer Science or Information Systems.
Alternatively, you have strong professional experience in systems analysis and the development and maintenance of data-driven applications in a business setting.
- Minimum 8 years' professional experience in an agency setting
- Minimum 1 year in a team leadership or project management role
- Able to manage and monitor multiple project plans and team resources
- Extensive knowledge of all creative disciplines, design, UX, motion and creative technology
- Proficiency in HTML5 and CSS styling, along with creating clean, well-documented semantic HTML
- Strong experience across a healthy mixture of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint), Sublime Text, LESSCSS, Twitter and BootStrap
- Strong communication skills in presenting a vision to clients and delegating work to various team members
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Lead cross-functional efforts to drive the strategic ideation, development and implementation of user experience design and plans.
- Oversee Web designers and developers who are tasked with delivering stand-out digital services, including websites, interactive media and progressive mobile applications and content.
- Work diligently to keep the agency at the forefront of digital design trend, demonstrating a strong dedication to continuous learning and sharing.
- Lead the mentoring and development of a rising group of digital designers, guiding their approach and sharing best practices.