You may be a good fit for this opportunity if you have strong C++ programming skill, embedded systems development experience and have worked on the HMI layer (regardless of what tool you used).
Farmington Hills, MI
Up to $85K commensurate with skills and experience.
Note that in some cases our client prefers to engage candidates in a six-month contract-to-hire. If that were to be the case, you would initially be an employee of Stout Systems working on assignment with our client. During the contracting portion of the assignment you would be eligible for Stout Systems' benefits. Upon completion of the contract phase, you would convert to direct employment with our client.
Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent degree preferred.
You will part of a team working developing HMI software for automotive infotainment systems.
- Excellent knowledge of C++ and the ability to demonstrate it.
- Experience with embedded systems development
- Experience with HMI development
- Experience with Qt.
- Experience with QNX.
- Experience with automotive embedded systems.
- Understanding of the V-model.
- Familiarity with Scrum or Kanban or other agile methods.
- Ability to work well with a team.