In this position, you will use your multidisciplinary engineering knowledge to design and develop medical devices or components/subsystems.
Ann Arbor, MI
This role is not available as a remote/telecommute, however, for a highly qualified candidate, relocation assistance is available.
$95K to $120K, commensurate with experience.
The compensation for this role also includes a target bonus of 10% of base salary
BSEE or MSEE
- 8+ years' experience
- Experience with motor control circuit design and algorithm development
- Discrete component design experience
BENEFICIAL BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Able to write prototype level embedded systems code
- Experience in a regulated industry
- Assist in the design and development of new products as well as product changes and enhancements. You will participate in product development that saves lives.