You will participate in the design, development and testing of computer and network distribution software for complex systems used throughout the world.
60K-80K (depending on skills and experience)
Our client offers an great compensation package that includes excellent medical, vision, and dental insurance, paid vacation time, paid sick time, paid holidays, 401K, Flexible Spending Programs, and more.
Bachelor's of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant technical degree preferred. Equivalent relevant work experience is an acceptable substitute.
- Extensive C++ development experience on the .NET platform
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2008 and 2012
- Able to travel internationally up to 25%
- Industrial automation experience with PLC or OPC
- Microsoft certification in programming or database