In this role, you will get to travel the globe to see your work installed and put into operation.
80-92K (depending on skills and experience)
Our client offers an great compensation package that includes excellent medical, vision, and dental insurance, paid vacation time, paid sick time, paid holidays, 401K, Flexible Spending Programs, and more.
Bachelor's of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant technical degree preferred. Equivalent relevant work experience is an acceptable substitute.
Up to 25%
- Solid experience with the Microsoft development stack including C#, ASP.NET and Entity Framework.
- Strong experience with MS SQL Server 2008, 2012 or newer
- Experience consuming RESTful Web Services
- Able to travel up to 25%.
- Experience as technical lead or mentor to more junior-level developers
- Experience with Signal-R
- Experience configuring IIS Servers
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 and higher, including configuring IIS