In this role, you will get to travel the globe to see your work installed and put into operation.
80-92K (depending on skills and experience)
Our client offers a great compensation package that includes excellent medical, vision, and dental insurance, paid vacation time, paid sick time, paid holidays, 401K, Flexible Spending Programs, and more.
Bachelor's of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant technical degree preferred. Equivalent relevant work experience is an acceptable substitute.
Up to 25%
- 2+ years' solid experience with the Microsoft development stack including C#, ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework.
- 2+ years' front end Web application development experience using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap. This is a full stack role.
- Strong experience with MS SQL Server 2012 or higher.
- Able to travel up to 25%.
- Experience with Angular or a strong interest in learning it.
- Experience with Windows Server 2010 and higher, including configuring IIS.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Experience as technical lead or mentor to more junior-level developers.