This role is available for candidates who are anywhere from mid-level to senior in their career. You will join a great team of developers who work on interesting and meaningful health initiatives that support numerous government agencies.
Ann Arbor, MI
Note: This role is not available for remote/telecommute.
$80K - $110K, commensurate with skills and experience.
Our customer provides excellent benefits.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or an equivalent field
- 3+ years' experience working as a full stack Java developer utilizing a any Java framework (Spring, Struts, JSF, etc.).
- Highly knowledgeable in object oriented programming.
- Self-motivated and enjoys learning new technologies.
- Experience or knowledge of HL7 and FHIR interface languages such as Rhapsody or Mirth.
- If you enjoy interacting with clients, end users and other stakeholders, that opportunity is available on this team.
- This is a hands-on, technical role in which you will be able to work on varied healthcare Java based web applications for public health, clinical decision support tools, EHR integration, and mobile applications.