Your work will be primarily architecture and hands-on tasks, however you will also help coordinate operations and support activities in a network of globally distributed data centers.
A candidate in this role has the potential to grow into a management level position in our client's organization.
Buffalo, NY area
Relocation assistance is available.
This role is not available as a remote or telecommute opportunity.
$90K to $110K plus excellent benefits. This role is eligible for a substantial sign-on bonus (in addition to relocation assistance, if needed).
College degree in computer science, information sciences or related field preferred but not required
- 5 or more years of experience in a data center of 100+ servers
- Strong Windows computer hardware and OS experience including Active Directory
- Experience with enterprise backup disk-based solutions (such as DPM, Azure Backup, CommVault, Veeam)
- Experience with virtualization (such as VMware, KVM, Hyper-V)
- This is a senior role at the solution architect level. A qualified candidate will be in this role currently or ready to step up into such a role quickly.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in large data center (1000+ servers)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft VMM, SCCM, SCOM
- Experience with PowerShell
- In this role you will provide support for global applications and hardware including servers, storage, virtualization infrastructure, and back-up.
- This opportunity presents a tremendous opportunity to learn new tools and to work in a large data center.
- Our client has a strong culture of educating and training its employees and promoting from within.