You will join a global team that is designing and developing embedded software for electronic control units using the latest techniques and technologies.
This is a tremendous opportunity to learn and work with the most current, cutting edge tools that are used in the automotive industry.
Farmington Hills, MI
Entry-level engineers can expect a salary starting at $70K.
Experienced engineers can expect a salary as high as $120K.
Your salary will depend upon your experience level and relevant skills.
Our client offers an amazing benefits package, as well as a great company culture that includes flexible working hours, a family-friendly working atmosphere, remote/telecommute days, and training in their own academy.
The team you will be joining plans its own team outings such as top golf, board game events, escape rooms, and Friday team luncheons. In addition, the full company plans regular events such as chili cook-offs, Employee Appreciation Day, etc.
Bachelor of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a similar degree. For a highly experienced engineer, this degree requirement will be waived.
- Experience with Embedded C programming in automotive or similar background (military, medical, etc.) is the primary requirement
- Excellent communication skills
- Strongly interested in learning and acquiring new skills
- Experience with Yocto
- Experience with Embedded Linux
- Experience with a POSIX compliant embedded operating system
- Knowledge of or experience with AUTOSAR
- Knowledgeable in another programming language such as C++, Java or Assembler
- Automotive experience with realtime operating systems, in-vehicle communication, etc.