In this role, you will assist the team in modernizing a large mission-critical application that is used by companies around the world to ensure the stability of electrical grids.
This company offers a tremendous career-growth opportunity.
Ann Arbor, MI
$85K - $95K for a mid-level candidate.
For a senior level candidate, commensurate with skills and experience.
Our client offers excellent benefits.
Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering (preferred) or Computer Science.
- Minimum 4 years' commercial experience.
- Strong SQL query language skills.
- Excellent object oriented programming fundamentals.
- Excellent programming skills in an object oriented language such as C++ or Delphi.
- If you do not already know Delphi, your willingness to learn Delphi is a requirement.
- You will be joining a team working on a large, complex code base.
- Your initial work will be primarily in a Delphi component that manages database, data transfer, and algorithms.
- You will be working with technical customers from around the globe helping them solve critical electrical grid infrastructure problems.
- In time your role can evolve to meet your interests and skills. This is an international company with plenty of room for career development.
- Our client's product allows customers to perfect their electrical power systems and do things technically that they couldn't do without this product.