Our client is actively interviewing and ready to hire!
Ann Arbor, MI
$55K to $75K, commensurate with experience, plus an excellent benefit package.
Bachelors degree in an Information Technology discipline preferred
- Experience with the Windows OS from XP through Windows 10 including policy editor, registry editor, and advanced configuration
- Experience creating and deploying images to remote workstations over the network and via bootable USB memory sticks
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Create, maintain and update standard images for our client's products
- Create, maintain and update a standard workstation configuration, test it, and save its image
- Lock down workstations with windows policy editor and other 3rd party software
- Take responsibility for all clone imaging operations from start to finish
- Manage multiple hardware platforms and their respective Images
- Evaluate, set up and maintain network tools to manage the health of remote workstations
- Set up and maintain local and cloud-based Windows servers