In this position, you will use your multidisciplinary engineering knowledge to design and develop medical devices or components/subsystems.
Individuals with an extensive career as a contractor/consultant will not be interviewed by this client. However, please feel free to send in your resume so that we may consider you for other embedded systems roles we are working to fill.
Ann Arbor, MI
Up to 110K plus potential 10% bonus
Minimum bachelor's degree in electrical engineering.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in an engineering environment.
- Experience designing and developing medical devices or components/subsystems. An individual with an automotive background performing similar, regulated work could be successful in this role.
- Discrete component level PCBA design expertise
ADDITIONALLY, YOU WILL NEED AT LEAST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Motor control skills
- Algorithm or mathematical development skills
- Experience designing servo systems
- Product development systems experience