$80K-$92K (depending on skills and experience)
Our client offers a great compensation package that includes excellent medical, vision, and dental insurance, paid vacation time, paid sick time, paid holidays, 401K, Flexible Spending Programs, and more.
Bachelor's of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant technical degree preferred. Equivalent relevant work experience is an acceptable substitute.
Up to 25%
- Able to travel up to 25% (mostly domestic but occasional international)
- 5+ years C#
- 2+ years Entity Framework
- 2+ years Angular V6 or higher
- 2+ years Bootstrap
- 2+ years HTML/CSS
- 2+ years Windows 2010 or 2016
- 1+ year ASP.NET Core
- 1+ year IIS
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- SQL Server 2017