The ideal candidate will have experience working in a large corporate enterprise managing multiple, concurrent infrastructure initiatives.
This role is available for immediate hire and onboarding.
Seneca Falls, NY
This role is not available as a remote/telecommute opportunity. (However, due to current circumstances, it will kick off in telecommuting mode.)
$84K to $120K, commensurate with the candidate's experience in a similar role.
This role is eligible for a 10% bonus. Our client offers an excellent benefit package. For a well qualified candidate, a sign-on bonus may be available to assist with relocation expenses.
- Experience in an IT Infrastructure Project or Program Management role, ideally in a large, corporate enterprise
- Experience with basic business analysis tasks such as requirements elicitation and the production of specifications and other artifacts
- 1 or more relevant certifications such as PMP, Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt, MS Project, Certified Product Manager (CPM)
- Soft skills will include excellent communication skills, an ability to build good relationships across multiple business areas, and a strong, insistent personality.
- Experience as a PM in a large data center
- Experience running a large portfolio that consists of many multi-year programs as well as projects
- In this role you will manage a project portfolio that may include at one moment in time data center build-outs, data center migrations, moving workloads from one region to another, mergers and acquisitions, maintenance roll-outs.
- You will be responsible for projects that include all aspects of network infrastructure--such as hosting, server infrastructure, storage initiatives--as well as all aspects of collaboration--voice, video conferencing, etc.
- This role does not have direct reports, but experience in a management or leadership role would be valuable. You will be a senior member of the IT Infrastructure team and will be called up on guide and mentor more junior BAs and PMs.