In this role, you will design and deliver features based on Swift, Objective C, PHP, MYSQL and sometimes other technologies on Linux-based and other systems.
Ann Arbor, MI
Local candidates preferred but remote will be considered for a good-fit candidate.
Target compensation for this role is $115K, however, an exceptionally qualified candidate could command a higher salary.
Our client offers an excellent benefits package.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent (Masters Degree preferred)
- Minimum 8 years' software engineering experience
- Solid experience with Swift and Objective C (you will be moving apps from Objective-C to Swift)
- Ability to trouble shoot Objective-C apps
- Experience with a scripting language such as PHP (you will be writing web services in PHP)
- Able to write SQL queries
- Familiarity with front-end languages and relational databases
- A desire to work in a fast-paced iterative development environment
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- In this role, you will will trouble shoot and fix mobile applications, create new features, do performance testing and tuning, lead small mobile projects, mentor junior developers, and develop a mobile application development road map.
- Additionally, you will develop, review, and revise new procedures as needed for the continuing development of high-quality systems.
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you are expected to progress on projects without much guidance from management. In addition, Senior Software Engineers propose new projects that will satisfy business needs.
- You will provide technical guidance and training to other team members.
- Our client will look to you to stay informed of technical advances and propose changes based on newer technology.
- You may be involved in testing beyond unit testing.