You will be working on accessibility products for students. Great company, great people, and a worthwhile mission.
Ann Arbor, MI
- Minimum 8 years of development experience (including a mix of traditional as well as modern development processes)
- Strong C# programming skill which includes work with Windows Forms
- C++ experience including Standard Template Library (STL)
- An ability to read, debug and fix issues in existing COM code and, whenever possible, re-write the logic in existing COM modules to modern-day languages (i.e. C#).
80-100K (potentially higher for exceptional-fit candidate)
- Experience maintaining legacy code
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree is highly preferred.